HAND DISINFECTION LIQUID ANTISEPT D (500ml bottle with dispenser)
1. A client has a right to exchange delivered goods to analogous goods of different size, form, color, model or complexity or to return goods he dislikes.
2. This right can be exercised in 14 days from the moment of transferring goods (it is counted from the moment when a client or his representative signs a delivery document). This right is related to a fact that a client is unsatisfied with the size, from, color, model or appropriate complexity of goods.
3. An exchange or return are possible only when exchanged or returned goods meet these requirements:
a) were not used;
b) were not spoilt or damaged;
c) consumption and usage functions were preserved;
d) marketable appearance was preserved;
e) were not listed in 5th part of this section.
Alterations of packages needed to examine goods are not considered to be damage or lost of marketable appearance. In all cases goods must be returned in original package including attached Tapes.lt or manufacturers’ labels and stickers. A client must present purchase documents when returning Tapes.lt goods.
4. Certain types of goods cannot be returned or exchanged except cases when they have obvious manufacturing defects. These goods include:
a) watches and jewelry;
b) perfumes and cosmetics;
c) underwear and clothes for kids.
5. In order to return goods an e-mail request should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Every case is carried out individually.
6. Goods can be exchanged or returned only in case when they meet the requirements named in the 3rd part of this section. A sum paid for ordered goods is refunded not later than 14 days from the moment Tapes.lt receives returned goods. A sum spent for delivery of goods is non-refundable.