CLEANER WITH VISCOSE UNO SV
1. A client has a right to exchange delivered goods to analogous goods of different size, form, color, model or complexity or to return goods he dislikes.
2. This right can be exercised in 14 days from the moment of transferring goods (it is counted from the moment when a client or his representative signs a delivery document). This right is related to a fact that a client is unsatisfied with the size, from, color, model or appropriate complexity of goods.
3. An exchange or return are possible only when exchanged or returned goods meet these requirements:
a) were not used;
b) were not spoilt or damaged;
c) consumption and usage functions were preserved;
d) marketable appearance was preserved;
e) were not listed in 5th part of this section.
Alterations of packages needed to examine goods are not considered to be damage or lost of marketable appearance. In all cases goods must be returned in original package including attached Tapes.lt or manufacturers’ labels and stickers. A client must present purchase documents when returning Tapes.lt goods.
4. Certain types of goods cannot be returned or exchanged except cases when they have obvious manufacturing defects. These goods include:
a) watches and jewelry;
b) perfumes and cosmetics;
c) underwear and clothes for kids.
5. In order to return goods an e-mail request should be sent to: email@example.com. Every case is carried out individually.
6. Goods can be exchanged or returned only in case when they meet the requirements named in the 3rd part of this section. A sum paid for ordered goods is refunded not later than 14 days from the moment Tapes.lt receives returned goods. A sum spent for delivery of goods is non-refundable.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Bio-Circle
- Model: A00134
UNO S V has been developed with the special requirements on a cleaner for the cleaning of vertical and sloping surfaces in mind. Its viscosity facilitates its use on work pieces where conventional cleaners would just flow off. UNO S V forms a gel-like film that adheres to the surface, thus facilitating optimum exposure times.
Being an alkaline intensive cleaner, the product removes vegetable and mineral oils and greases, protein residues, releasing agents, smoke residues and waxes, fresh paint residues and pigmented inks with ease. The cleaner can be used on the most diverse surface materials, such as metal, wood, plastics, and ceramics, because it cleans in a non-aggressive manner. Just avoid undiluted application on aluminum or zinc surfaces – dilutions between 1:30 and 1:40 can normally be used without adverse effect. Checking material compatibility on a less visible spot is recommended.
- Water-based alkaline universal cleaner
- Free from phosphates and solvent-reduced
- Water-miscible up to 1:40
- Removes oil, grease, protein residues, and pigmented ink
- Can be used on metal, wood, plastics, ceramics, and many more
- Good cleaning effect already at ambient temperature
- NSF-listed (Registration No.: 142391, Cat. Code: A1)
- The cleaner is biodegradable in accordance with EU directives no. 648/2004.
- Substitute for chlorofluorocarbons and other solvents.
- Not classified as dangerous according to EU Directive 1999/45 / EC.
Areas of application
- manual and mechanical cleaning and degreasing in the metal industry;
- in industrial kitchens: special cleaning of extremely dirty ventilation equipment and kitchen walls and ceilings, work surfaces;
- in the plastics industry - removal of plastic residues and separators from tools and various shapes;
- in the printing industry - cleaning of flat and round presses, sieves and templates;
- as a solvent substitute for cleaning before varnishing;
- maintenance of engines and transmissions;
- in sawmills - cleaning of resins, sawdust and dust from chains and conveyors.
IMPORTANT: Do not use pure concentrate on aluminum and galvanized coatings!
PROFESSIONAL AND SAFE VARIOUS SURFACES CLEANING